Types of services that we provide:
- Home based applied behavior analysis (ABA) services for children with autism and other related disabilities
- Parent Trainings
- Perform assessments evaluations
- Development of treatment and behavior plans
- Attend school meetings, including IEPs
- Collaborate with other service providers
- Assistance with community outings
- Free parent workshops to the community
Currently we accept Private Pay or the following insurances
- Anthem / Blue Cross Blue Shield
Who do you provide services to?
We work with children with autism (ASD) and related disabilities, including ADHD. Research has shown that applied behavior analysis (ABA) can be an effective treatment for individuals on the spectrum. We work to bring about meaningful and positive changes by encouraging a variety of skills through the use of positive reinforcement.
What age groups do we service?
We have experience working with individuals between the ages of 14 months to 16 years old.
Where do we provide services?
We provide home based services. This means that all sessions will be conducted in the same atmosphere that is familiar to your child. It also allows for team members to meet with our families more frequently to review your child’s progress so that we can make changes and adjustments as needed.
Currently we have openings to service the following cities, and surrounding areas: Boulder, Superior, Lafayette, Louisville, Longmont, Erie, Broomfield, Thronton, Westminster, Arvada, and Golden.
Rising Star is continuing to grow, as we do so we are also including new areas to our service delivery sites. Feel free to check in with us to find out if we provide services where you live.
Examples of skills we teach our learners
- Language and communication skills development
- Social skills
- Play and leisure skills
- Practicing social skills in public settings
- Safety awareness
- Independence in areas such as adaptive living skills
- Parent & family training
- Reduce inappropriate behaviors such as elopement, aggression, self-injurious behaviors, and property destruction
- Potty training
- Expanding food preferences for picky eaters
- Improved homework focus
- Executive functioning skills
How can I get started?
If you would like to learn more about our services, or would like to schedule a free initial consultation, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org